Welcome to Skylight Sober Living
At Skylight Sober Living for Men, we believe that change is possible and that our sober home empowers the individual to embrace a completely different way of living. By limiting the number of residents in our program, we create an environment of encouragement from within the community that helps the individual develop the tools needed to achieve long term sobriety.
Located in North Dallas, Skylight Sober Living offers two distinct sober houses - one specifically for young adults and one for working professionals.
We offer residents upscale amenities such as private and semi-private rooms, media room, gourmet kitchen, spacious living areas, Jacuzzi jet tub, heated floors in master bath and a recreation room with a pool table. Both of our transitional homes are over 3400 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to eight residents.
At Skylight, we understand that the road to addiction recovery is not easy or simple. Many of us would like to believe that once we got a glimpse of clean and sober living, we would shift permanently and continue our life journey, free of struggle and pain. What we have discovered instead is that true drug and alcohol recovery, like any path of spiritual growth, is not a one-time event. We have to continuously face and move through many issues to reclaim our dignity and lives. Skylight is a safe haven for men who are looking for a sober living environment that is conducive to both personal and spiritual growth.
Copyright © 2014 Skylight Sober Living · Dallas Texas
Here are some of the services that we offer:
- Life planning and goal setting
- Local transportation provided
- Referrals for Outpatient Programs, therapists, clinicians, life coaches and attorneys
- Aftercare and monitoring program
- Weekly House meetings and check-in's
- Individualized Recovery Plans
- Sober escorts and companions
- Three phase leveling system
- Peer group recovery support
- Random on-site drug testing and Breathalyzer
- Being able to maintain employment
- Allowing to continue education
- Focused direction and personal responsibility
- Structure and accountability
Contact Us at 214.361.2587